Contractor/Sub-Contractor Prequalification Form
Welcome to The Brenda Strafford Foundation. To ensure that all students, instructors, visitors, contractors and agency staff are aware of their responsibilities while on the premises, please download ( PDF) and read the Health and Safety Orientation information carefully.
- If you observe an unsafe situation that requires immediate attention, please report to the Department/Neighborhood Supervisor.
- If you have any questions regarding safety on our premises, please contact our Executive Director or our Director of Care. Please speak with Reception to contact these individuals.
Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Visitors & Other Persons
- The Brenda Strafford Foundation will protect the people not under its direction by ensuring they are included and evaluated by the Foundations’ Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS).
- All contractors/sub-contractors, visitors and other persons of the Foundation shall have the same rights to a healthy and safe workplace as employees of the Foundation.
- Contractors/subcontractors are expected to conduct their business in a manner so as not to put themselves, the Foundation employees, or the public at risk.
Download Policy (PDF)